- We cook the food more than we need daily
- We refrigerate but don’t use it later and throw it away after it gets stale
- We refrigerate food but don’t bother to dole it out if we don’t need it any more
- We put the food in our plate more than we can eat and make it as refuse that can’t be used by someone else
- In parties we cook food more than our expected guests can eat it
- On the occasion of religious and cultural ceremonies we offer food more than our guests can eat
- We leave the food in big cooking pots and caterers take them away and distribute amongst their laborers more than they can eat and they ultimately throw away the leftover
- We dole out the leftover food of our parties to a few hungry people more than they can eat and they after eating it leave the remaining to mix it into garbage
- We try to store leftover food but that is so huge in quantity that after sometime we are fed up with it and throw it away from the refrigerator
- We directly throw our daily leftover food into garbage bin and deprive several hungry people to eat it as food
- Put the food in our plate as much as we can eat
- Refrigerate the food if we really want to eat it later
- Dole out the leftover food to hungry people directly or to some charity
- In parties arrange the food strictly in accordance with the number of guests
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.