Main objectives of a youth festival
- To bring young generation towards positive activities
- To make them become active member of the social fabric of society
- To motivate them play their role in collective social life
- To give them chance to get direct look at various social issues
- To prompt them share their views on various social problems
- Musical show
- Dance party
- Tea or high tea or dinner party
- Quiz show
- Song competition
- Indoor games
- Comedy show
- Debate competition
- Poster competition
How to organize a green festival for young generation?
- If there is quiz competition give a sapling for free to every participant
- Organize a poster competition on hot environment issue of your area
- Arrange a debate competition on any huge pollution problem
- Invite green activists in your festival
- Install banners or signboards with messages on environmental care
- Make a lucky draw and give to winner a dustbin or sapling
- Invite green product manufacturers to put up a stall to promote their products
- Distribute a handbill with message of environmental care
- Install a huge board with pledge to control pollution and ask all to sign it
How to plan a green festival for teens?
- Where from you get budget either through donations, participation fee, entry ticket or funding from any donor or retained earnings of your previous project.
- The place where you have to arrange this event
- Date and timing of the event
- Development of list of invitees and invitation to them through e-card or paper card
- Hiring of musicians, confirmation of quizzers and artists etc
- Seek participation from schools and colleges to take part in various scheduled competitions
- Announcement on social media to let youth know about the event
- Press announcement of the event
- Finally holding of the event
- Development of event report to mail it to green organizations
- Extensive media and social media coverage of the event
- Final report to describe how much you succeeded to raise environmental awareness through youth festival
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.