Eczema is one of the most common skin diseases.
More than 30 million Americans are suffering from it. Its victims in other parts of the world are equally in millions.
The main causes of this disease are obviously various allergens. Direct exposure of your skin with various toxic chemical materials is also its main cause.
Women folk remain in direct exposure to them while doing cleaning chores including dish and clothe washing.
Many types of chemical based detergents and soaps do have eczema effects. Mainly your kids are more vulnerable to such toxic-substance items. Even they freely touch the walls which may have paint with different harmful chemicals.
Natural remedies for eczema in children
The most viable remedies for eczema in children especially are avoidance to use toxic or inorganic materials in all items of daily use. So you should try to:
- Apply coconut oil on eczema spot of your kid to mitigate inflammation and for gradual but permanent healing.
- Do daily bath of your kid instead of shower.
- Must use organic soap for cleansing the body and washing of hands also.
- Buy cloth and wooden toys for your kids instead of plastic toys that may have harmful eczema-causing substances.
- Even if you have to buy plastic toys must check if they are certified by the local green regulator as a safe product.
- Use organic and natural soaps, shampoos and other detergents
- Always use organic towels especially for our infants
- Never compromise on brand and quality of napkins for infants and must go for organic napkins
- So much consumption of canned food is also another cause of eczema. So you must reduce its consumption and take it when we don’t have time to cook the food.
- Various types of sub-standards cold drinks are equally harmful and may cause eczema in children and elders.
- Always go for organic food ingredients including sauces, spices and adds-on because conventional items of this type may have various additives and preservatives which are not good for your skin.
- Keep intake of water regularly sufficient – 8 to 12 normal glasses daily – regardless of weather conditions.
- Avoid taking excessively high flavored milk with adds-on of fruit pulp. It may also have chemical material that could have any partial impact on skin of your children. Always go for pure and organic milk that goes through minimum of mechanical process.
So these are a few natural remedies for eczema in children. In short we can say organic based consumption is the best way to remove one of the main causes of this disease. In this way you need not use allopathic medicines which do have several side effects.
Majority of skin doctors agree that the best way to cure eczema is adopting a green way of living. So don’t delay and start bringing green changes in your lifestyle gradually but permanently. Our first step in right direction means half of our problems are solved from the very beginning. Just do it.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.