Are you from any not very much advance country? If yes you may be wondering how to go green in a backward country.
You are right because in such countries people don’t have much awareness on benefits of going green.
Following scenario is quite common in such countries if you want to know how to go green in a backward country.
- It is quite difficult to stay safe from the harms of all types of pollution
- Don’t have access to safe drinking water
- Organic food is not available under any authenticated brand name
- Green fuel is not much popular and not easily available
- No any support to switch from conventional energy to green energy
- No choice but to accept grocery items in harmful plastic bags
- Strict resistance if you try to go green in your community, workplace and even at home
- You can plant a sapling in your residential area but can’t restrict others not to harm it in any way
- In short going green is a bookish term in such countries
So in this social environment you are right to ask how to go green in a backward country where individual and institution awareness level is dismally low.
How to go green in a backward country with a strategy?
Here you can go green easily as given below.
So first bring all those changes in your behavior for going green where you don’t have to face any problem. They include:
Conserve water as much as you can while bathing, washing hands, cleaning your vehicle and all other chores that need water. From this water conservation list you can adopt as much as you can while living in a backward social environment.
This is the second possible way to go green easily. Switch off all unnecessary lights in your home and office if you don’t need their switching on.
Keep the thermostat of refrigerator at 26 degree and wait a while patiently to cool your room.
You can follow as much tips as possible from this list where your individual action is required.
Control vehicular emissions
Play your role to control vehicular emissions around you. For this purpose you need to:
- Use public transport if it is easily available in your area.
- If you use personal transport regularly get its engine tune-up and keep its silencer in good condition
- Never use adulterated fuel just to save a few bucks
- In your family if some other members also commute daily, do give them pick at least to drop them at their office or educational institution while going to your workplace.
- Following all safety measures to convert your vehicle from petrol to CNG which is not going popular in backward countries because of cost factor
Avoid food wastage
Here again you don’t have to face any resistance.
- Cook the exact quantity of food which you can fully consume and you need not to keep the leftover in fridge or to throw it away if it gets stale
- Make a good mix of your weekly menu of food with pulses, vegetables, and meat to avoid overconsumption of meat which is not good for environment
- Try to recycle one-day old refrigerated food by putting some fresh herbs and spices in it as it is so common in backward countries and also it reduces food waste
- Try to avoid buying tinned or packaged food that is not very common in poor countries but a rich class is very fond of using it
So these are the four tips you can follow them and go green easily in backward countries. All of them relate to your personal life and no one will neither resist nor make fun of you because of lack of his environmental awareness.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.