Happy New Year
- Plant a sapling and look after it till it grows up. To develop affiliation with it, just name it as we name our kids. Whenever you see little sapling call it by name and introduce it to others with its name.
- Keep your personal car for emergency work and select a shuttle service or public transport to go and return from workplace. You just have to give half an hour extra time to pick the public transport and wait for it on the stop. In this way can reduce the load of traffic pollution.
- On birthday(s) of your loved ones in new year give them gift of a sapling to make them plant in their surroundings
- If you use plastic bags, buy a jute or cloth bag to replace with it and make it part and parcel of your carrying bag or backpack to bring grocery or other usable items in it.
- If you smoke, plan to reduce one cigarette per month from total number of cigarettes you smoke. At the end of the year you would be smoking twelve cigarettes less than those you do so right now.
- Make your habit to criticize or discourage people either vehicle owners/drivers, industrialists, hospital managers who pollute the environment by their operations.
- Create a community of environment lovers around your residence or at your workplace to discuss the environmental issues and motivate each other keep going green.
- Over social media join the most vocal and active environmental group and participate in its activities.
- Keep visiting this blog, follow its tips to control pollution and actively participate in this blog through your valuable comments.
- To make your Happy New Year celebrations full of joy you can buy from this products list
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.